The stone wall on the back of Kharkhorin was transported to Erdene Zuu monastery. In 1580, he met with the Dalai Lama with his son Tumen Khankhuyag. He advised him to restore the Temple in Ulaangai, a former church in Karakorum. Thus, in 1586-1674, three hundred temples, Rigussum Gombo temples, 1701-1705 Ochidari temples, the Temple of Aviation, the summits of the Ikh Stupa, and the Tsogchin temple and the Temple of Lorrin from 1771-1792. In 1796, Erdenezüge was the first refinement of the monastery, and the seventh lama led the Dagvadarda monk and executed a Chinese company Yun-da-a. During the renovation work, the old Takahai dugout ruined the foundation of the collapsed 50 pyramids. . In the 1802-1813 noblemen and 56 pyramids were built between the pyramids built by monks and worshipers. The 108 stupa enclosures around the monastery are now 420 meters in diameter. In 1782, a school of Bodi was established with 50 bhikkhus students. The nobility and nobility of the Mongols considered their own sanctuary within the walls as an honor, so Tusheet khaan and Mr. Tseveenjav temples and Ochirari temples were built and 1792 were built in 1792 with 62 churches, 500 buildings and 10 thousand lamas. .
Today, 18 temples have been built, and nowadays the monasteries are located in the temples of Gurvan zuu, the Zuu temple, the great stupa and the cool lavin. In the yard of the monastery, stone statues were found in Karakorum. He was the temple of the Dalai Lama built in 1675 by the Dalai Lama of Tibet, displaying the 13 Mahagala gods, the sixth character of the Dalai Lama, and the High Gala Zanabazar. It is located on both sides of the Moorish monastery. There are two shrines in the enclosed courtyards behind these churches. One was given to a good King with Gahe and the other to his son Tusheet Khan Gombodorj. Behind the two boulders there are three hundred churches. It is made of wood without any nail. It has a double wall structure. It is designed to isolate the heat from one heat and to the second in the process of worship. Gurvanzha was a non-congregational shrine church.
The Western Empire Temple was created by the Great Khan of Gurus, his son Gombodorj and the Great Khan. The former goddess of the Church, Oddser, the present-day Buddha Shagjamuni, the future goddess of Maidar goddess. On the right side of the temple, Tsongkhapa was accompanied by the disciples along with the disciples on the left side of the temple.
The main tribal church was built by Tuset Khan Khan Zuun and the Kalmyks. There are gods of the Lungam god and Erdenezuu’s idol Gomboguru god. Munchin Ōtōch, the monk of the Buddha, the goddess of Avi, was born. There are also two goddesses of Lord Buddha Shogikhuu, the sun god Sunday, the moon god of Dava and the Naaman sage. On the river table, the first botanical works of Zanabazar were made up of brass, millet, throat, and casting gods. The second floor of this Church is called “The thousand miles of good time” from heaven.
The east-east temple was built by King Khagan, his son Gombodorj and the queen of Tühett Khaan. The monastery was placed in the monastery of Janoshaa, Buddha, and Tsongkhapa. On the west wall the Buddha, the Manal, the Duchy 35, and the left side of the Buddha were Tsongkhapa and his disciples. On the river table, the designs of the east temple are made of gold sandalwood, copper throat, cast iron, wood carvings, Bodhisattva and Khangal gods.
The right-hand side of the three-hundred-footed church is called the Burkina Faso. The church had three chambers, and four chambers were taught in each chamber. In the first room, Ganzai or suppliers, Damdinsamundu, and Jigjid were assigned to the second room, and in the second room, the two chambers were Janaloka, the goddess Lukoenjambuu, Jamsran, Lhamo, Mahgala, the goddess of the hunters Vandshavaraba, Gongor gods and the third chamber of the Hellenic monastery, Gomborgan, Jinkor, Ochordari, Shambol ulser, One Balkanlham god, Sondom, 75 Gugbour, Mahagala, and the Goddog. The worship of the goddess amongst the Mongols is a tribute to the worship of the deeds of summer.
There is a church in the Ayush temple on the left side of the monastery. In the first room, the paintings of the paintings were painted on the walls of the Jigjid, Manal, Avid, Khayankhavaa, Damdaminamsuu, Y Dalai Lama, and Baltimantham gods, as well as the walls of which were gods and paradise offerings. Here are five human senses, eight religious offerings, and seven diamonds. In the second room, there were also places of religious offerings, the Ouchen Manal, the Damnedamshuu and the Dhamindelhi gods. In the third chamber, the great tantalics of the Ulgii Tantra, Narijidid, Ochdardi, Ayush, and the Three Gods of Age were mostly placed gods of longevity and goodwill.
On the left hand of the three hundred elite churches with special squirts, there is a large white stupa named “Golden Pug”. This stupa was built in 1799 by the Bogd Khan Bogd Bogd, and over 70 species of stupa, 2,500 sprinkles, 100 thousand gods, and religious rituals. The stupa is 13 meters high.
There is also a three-story church that has been rehabilitated in 1969-1973, a Lavin Church. It is a monument of pure Tibetan style, which includes the sculptures, portraits, sails, mantles, towers, trumpets, bells, diamonds and spears.
The distance between Erdenezuu center is called the Ulzii hutagt area, and it is said that it was the Gavt’s good royal house. Later, Bat-Ulziit built a large ger home for Khalkha’s assembly in 1658 and its circular frame was 45 meters in diameter. It has a 35-walled, 1700-tall, 15-meter-tall house with 200 people. On the outside of the building, four flags were placed in the four provinces of the flag. There was a small lake in the prehistoric rock, and the artificial lake was called Lake of the Sacred Lake to draw water from the Orkhon River.
Erdenezüu’s pavilion was the site of various Buddhist ceremonies, including the tower. It was a dance floor of the 108 towers, divided into six large provinces within the area. There was a fence in the yard of the monastery, and there was no nail in the black wood. In addition to the protection of foreign and domestic enemies, it was also used as a barrier to the practice of religious rituals and the exclusion of horses and people during the time of the tower.
Erdene Zuu monasteries The famous works of Mongolian sculptors, painters, and astrologers of XII century are handmade paintings, ornaments, carvings, sculptures, castles, statues, fountains, cisterns, utensils, bells, diamonds, precious stones and precious stones. mandala, tower bags, and clothing. According to the Government of Mongolia, 18 works of Erdene Zuu monastery were registered in the state treasury and ranked in the category of unique values. The Erdene Zuu monastery is the only monastery built in the traditional Mongolian city and is written in the “Mongolian Historical and Cultural Heritage” by UNESCO, as the architecture of the Kharkhorum Palace. The Erdene Zuu monastery has become a multi-lingual tourist attraction in the four seasons of the year and attracts over 20,000 people a year.